[IDV #KFA-220692]: I am IDV user needs to clarify my query

> Dear Folks,
>
> I am new to IDV software, how can i add to IDV mailing list?
>
> can i have an option in IDV to read daily nedCDF data and can make simple
> descriptive statistics such as monthly or yearly average and their data
> display with lat-long band?
>
> --
> Dr. U.JAYA PRAKASH RAJU
> Asst. Pof. in Dept. of PHYSICS
> BAHIRDAR UNIVERSITY,
> BAHIRDAR, ETHIOPIA.
> Phone: +251(0) 975584148
> E-mail: address@hidden, address@hidden

Hi Jaya,

I think the IDV should be able to do what your requests above. We do have
certain
requirements for the dataset that needs to be CF compliant. The IDV also
provides certain
climatological analysis formulas.

As a new IDV user, it is helpful to learn how to use the IDV through our
Youtube channel
and other online materials:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQut5OXpV-0gqVk8LFD6Riv6X3QcAVw_U

https://docs.unidata.ucar.edu/idv/current/workshop/toc.html#index.html