[IDV #LCC-618271]: IDV questions

Hello!

You wrote to Unidata's "Please Contact Me" web form with the comments and
questions listed below.

as you requested.

I have forwarded the remaining questions to our IDV technical support team;
someone
who can answer your questions will reply soon. In the future, you can send
questions
to the support team directly by writing to address@hidden.

With best wishes,
Doug Dirks