[IDV #DZS-327147]: date problem in Henan flood IMERG rainfall

> OK, not an IDV bug it sounds like.
>
> I am on their User Committee, so if you see an identified list of official
> violations of CF conventions, I could put in a support ticket. Or I could
> just tell them it doesn’t work, and let them sort it out, but I wonder if
> that will be fruitful. Certainly I will express these obstacles to the use
> case in some form, so feel free to suggest anything specific I should pass on.
>
> Thanks,
> Brian

I can reproduce the incorrect display list time problem this afternoon. It is
so odd. Are they working on the server-side?
Would you be able to get these ncml and original HDF datasets? We would like to
help configure the TDS server correctly.

Yuan

Ticket ID: DZS-327147
Department: Support IDV