[IDV #DZS-327147]: date problem in Henan flood IMERG rainfall

> Probably a calendar metadata error on server side, the .info link above shows
> the time metadata.
>
> But why should the IDV have two different conventions, one for the list of
> times and one from the display?
>
> I’ll send my credential so you can reproduce it.
>
> ————————
> Brian Mapes

Hi Brian,

This dataset is so strange, I am totally confused.

First, I can open the following catalog in a browser with your credential, but
will not work in the IDV.

https://gpm1.gesdisc.eosdis.nasa.gov/thredds/catalog/aggregation/GPM_3IMERGHHL.06/2021/catalog.xml

Second, I can load the following dataset in the IDV without any credentials,
but the result I got is totally different from
yesterday. The display list times were always correct, but the image was wrong
yesterday and correct today. (attached)

https://gpm1.gesdisc.eosdis.nasa.gov/thredds/dodsC/aggregation/GPM_3IMERGHHL.06/2021/GPM_3IMERGHHL.06_Aggregation_2021201.ncml.ncml

The first parameter "IR -only. precipitation estimate" has no times associated
if it is the first one selected. If I checked the
metadata, it does have a time dimension. If you click on other parameters
first, and then this variable you will see the time.

The attribute of ":_CoordinateAxes" is defined as "Grid_time Grid_lon Grid_lat
time lon lat", it is amazing it is still working.

I don't know what I can do here to help.

Yuan

Ticket ID: DZS-327147
Department: Support IDV