[IDV #ILL-942928]: IDV Chooser sort buttons unreadable (black on black) in MacOS when set to dark mode

> Another Mac issue:
> I notice that IDV leaves a Terminal window with the history of the runIDV
> command in it after I exit.
> Can that be cleaned up automatically somehow?
>

> Glad to hear about Dark Mode solution, Yuan.
>

> Brian

The new Mac security setting will not allow us to create the original APP, so
the alternative way is to
piggyback the terminal app. This is why you were seeing a terminal window, and
you need to manually remove
this terminal.

Yuan

> > On Aug 31, 2021, at 5:57 PM, Unidata IDV Support <address@hidden> wrote:
> >
> > CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. DO NOT CLICK
> > ON LINKS or OPEN ATTACHMENTS unless you know and trust the sender.

> >> The Java support of macOS dark mode is very limit, I need more research to
> >> find out if there is a common solution.
> >>
> >> Yuan
> >
> > I am experimenting with one open-source package to support the dark mode in
> > both Linux and Mac. We may have a solution soon.
> >
> > Yuan
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: ILL-942928
> > Department: Support IDV
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.
> > <Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 3.51.40 PM.png><Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at
> > 3.51.28 PM.png>

Ticket ID: ILL-942928
Department: Support IDV