[IDV #RSM-388976]: FLASH data in IDV

Hi Tom,

I have the same feeling that the lat/long might be flipped in the dataset. I
will check with
my colleague to make sure.

By the way, are you running the IDV on a window 32-bit machine? We are going to
stop
support this version of OS in the coming release.

After I dropped the table in my .unidata folder, I can get the variable name
correctly.

Yuan

Ticket ID: RSM-388976
Department: Support IDV