[IDV #RSM-388976]: FLASH data in IDV

> Hello:
>
> I am trying to display some archived FLASH data in IDV (version 5.7) and
> it doesn't seem to be displaying correctly.  I am getting the following
> image which doesn't seem correct:
>

> I have added the GRIB2 table that I believe is correct for the products,
> it is attached.  I am using a Windows PC and put the
> grib2lookuptable.lst file in the program directory, specifically
> C:\Program Files (x86)\IDV_5.7 .
>
> Is this the right directory and is the format of the GRIB2 table correct?
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>
>     Tom S.

Hi Tom,

First, the grib2 table should be put in your <home>/.unidata/idv/DefaultIdv
directory and
the only function of this table is to provide the correct name of the variable
instead of those
VAR** name.

The display has nothing to do with the above grib2 table, I feel like something
wrong with
the lat/lon coordinate system of the dataset. I flipped the data in lat/lon
dimension and
still not getting the result to be reasonable. Do you have any sample display
image?

Yuan

Ticket ID: RSM-388976
Department: Support IDV