[IDV #FOC-978429]: significant weather chart

> Dear Yuan
>
> thanks for helping me
>
> I made most of the sig weather chart with your useful advice.
> At the moment I can not make  CB clouds like the picture attached.
>
> I know I wanted more and thank you in advance....
>
> kind regards
> Nasreen Eisakhani

Hi Nasreen,

I newly developed a function to draw these CB clouds like wavy lines. See the
attached, the one
on the left is a new feature and the one on the right is ridge-line already
available for you. If
you are interested in the ridge-line, I can show you how to do it. Otherwise,
you need to wait for the
next release of the IDV in a couple of months.

Yuan

Ticket ID: FOC-978429
Department: Support IDV