[IDV #XLB-629841]: Wind Barbs

> Yuan,
>
> Thanks. While waiting for your response, I learned how to use the Formula
> feature to create a display of wind barbs. However, even though I load the
> individual NBM gribs with the Aggregate Grids By Time option, the Create
> Display only creates an image for the first valid time. What am I missing?
>
> Thanks,
> Mark

Mark,

There are some bugs in the 5.7 release related to the time coordinate axis. You
can try the 5.7u1 nightly release:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

And we do have the NBM dataset in our THREDDS data server, you can enter the
following URL to the catalog interface:

https://thredds.ucar.edu/thredds/catalog/grib/NCEP/NBM/CONUS/catalog.xml

and the time aggregation should be no problem. You select the latest or best
time series.

Yuan

Ticket ID: XLB-629841
Department: Support IDV