[IDV #TZQ-312872]: Vertical profile of reflectivity

> > I have a WRF nc file 3-D grid of reflectivity.  I can produce a vertical
> > profile of reflectivity but want to export that data to csv file for a
> > given location using the probe. I do not see any way to do that.  Clicking
> > on file does not allow me to export the data.  Also there is no readout of
> > the points on the plot.  Is there any way to do this?  Thanks.
> >
> > Dave
> >
> > --
>
> Hi Dave,
>
> We do not have this function for the current release. I will do some coding
> research to see
> how complicated it is to add this export function to the vertical profile
> display.
>

> Yuan
Hi Dave,

I just added this function in the nightly release, please download the 5.7u1
nightly release:

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp

and test it out. Let me know if there is any problem.

Sorry for taking a while to come back to this support request.

Yuan

Ticket ID: TZQ-312872
Department: Support IDV