[IDV #JDY-328033]: Help with Archive Model Data

> Hello,
>
> My name is John , and I am writing this email regarding getting help with
> finding model achieve data on IDV 5.7 . I was needing to find archive model
> data for my synoptic meteorology project but was having trouble finding the
> area where it is located and how to process it. My professor suggested that
> there are links that can be searched for the archive data, but I was not able
> to find anything. The professor is not helpful and takes several days to
> respond to questions by email. Anything will be helpful especially as a
> step-by-step process. My project data needs to be from 2018. I tried to call
> , but there was only an automated voice option. Thanks again! If there is a
> phone number to talk to real person, that would be appreciated too.
>
> -John Brown

Hi John,

There are many archive models data in the NCDC, NCGC, and NCAR data center, you
need to be more specific about which model you are looking for in your synoptic
class project.

In general, we don't provide phone support. If there are many students in your
class need help I can provide a couple of ZOOM classes as I did for other
institutes, you
can let your professor contact us through this support email.

Best,

Yuan

Ticket ID: JDY-328033
Department: Support IDV