[IDV #OYM-306777]: IDV Color scales

> Full Name: Racquel Smith
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 8.1
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files (x86)\IDV_5.7\jre version: 1.8.0_51
> j3d:1.6.0-pre12-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: Hi so I have a problem with my color scale. Each time
> a generate a chart and choose the "color-filled" option colors that are not
> on the colr scales keep popping up.

Hi Racquel,

I don't quite understand your problem here. Each color table has certain
default values associated with it and you can
change it after the display being created. I am not sure if this is your
question, otherwise, step by step walk me through
your problem will help.

By the way, we are providing remote IDV training classes to universities, could
you check with your professor to find out if he/she interests.

Thanks,

Yuan

Ticket ID: OYM-306777
Department: Support IDV