[IDV #AZJ-871379]: Issue_Vertical_Profile

> Dear Juan
> I am so sorry, but it might be too big. I was thinking the attachment had
> been done. So, I guess you can download the required file via the following
> address, but not after 30 May:
>
> https://download.avl.class.noaa.gov/download/3429053665
>
> There is a batch of files that I am using for my study and you can pick up
> one of them. I hope it works for you as well. Anyway, I am incredibly sorry
> for any inconvenience.
>
> Best regards,
> Zohreh
> ____________________________________

Ok, these are the same files I mentioned in my earlier reply. The problem is
that it contains a lot of
missing data. So, one thing you can do is to subset the vertical level to
something like 986 to 617, and
then create a display, and then move the probe position around to the place
with all valid data in its vertical
dimension. The attached images showed how I did it.

Yuan

Ticket ID: AZJ-871379
Department: Support IDV