[IDV #CCC-568714]: idv can't open

> It worked, thank a lot. My graphic card was up to date so I deleted
> .unidata folder and re-installed idv.
> And now, I'm looking for isentropic analysis maps over Europe. I'm
> trying to write or copy NAM derived isentropic analysis formula if it
> is possible since none of the other datas provide isentropic analysis
> -I watched unidata's youtube videos. Could you help me on this task?

Good to know your IDV is running normally now.

yes, I would like to help your isentropic analysis but need to know more
information
from you. Which dataset are you working on? What do you want to display?
etc..., We already
add the isentropic formula to the derived formula, if your dataset is created by
CF standard, you should see those formulas in the derived tree. Otherwise, you
can
add those parameters to the alias table. Anyway, let me know how I can help.

Yuan

Yuan

Ticket ID: CCC-568714
Department: Support IDV