[IDV #XIC-179795]: IDV Automatic Image Processing Issue With Windows

> Hi,
>
> I recently bought a Windows and therefore transferred all of my IDV files
> from my MAC over to my PC. For some reason, I am having issues with IDV
> processing images automatically off screen. The machine I am using
> currently is an HP Envy Desktop with 64GB of RAM and an Intel(R) Core(TM)
> i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3.19GHz processor if this helps.
>
> 1.) For the example attached, I've included a surface-obs bundle of the
> U.S. with a custom station design, no wireframe box, and no display text
> showing. However, when I run this file as an .isl file in the command
> prompt, the automatic images print out with the wire frame box and show the
> display text which I do not want. I attached the .isl and image file of the
> observations to this email as well.

Hi Cody,

I am not seeing the wire frame box in the attached image. I can see the display
list being turned off, but not
sure why the display text still showing in the image.

> 2.) Also, I've had an issue with data sources connecting on the Windows
> computer. Not sure if these are related. The data source connects fine when
> its in the path below:
> <fileset dir="C:/Users/Codye/OneDrive/Desktop/IDV_Data_Sources/Test_Run/"
> pattern=".*\.gem"/>
>
> However, once I go a folder or more deeper in the path, like in this
> example below...
> <fileset
> dir="C:/Users/Codye/OneDrive/Desktop/IDV_Data_Sources/Test_Run/Observations/"
> pattern=".*\.gem"/>
>
> ...I get the error message below:
>
> "Error loading bundle:
> C:/Users/Codye/OneDrive/Desktop/IDV_Process_Files/Views/Satellite/Bundle_Files/Regular_Views/Non_Model/surface-obs-conus.xidv
> Wed May 13 21:51:56 CDT 2020: Could not find view managers

It looks like some corrupted session,  this might explain why the display text
still showing. However, I don't have a window environment at home to
reproduce your problem, I would suggest you recreate the bundle in the window
environment, or create a bundle with a remote data server.

Yuan

Ticket ID: XIC-179795
Department: Support IDV