[IDV #GZY-225463]: Laptop

> ?Hello,
>
> My name is Derrick Nevarrez. I believe our contact at Unidata is Yuan Ho. He
> was the gentleman who lent us the laptops during this pandemic. I had a
> interesting question! Would it be possible to purchase the laptop we are
> borrowing? I was just curious. I am going to buy one anyways, but I would
> love to give my money to a good cause.
>
> Derrick

Hi Derrick,

Sorry for the late reply.

These laptops are NSF properties, and can not be sold to an individual. If
something works out between your institute and Unidata, it
is possible to transfer them to your university. But, this will involve
complicated procedures, probably not easy to do at
this moment.

Yuan

Ticket ID: GZY-225463
Department: Support IDV