[IDV #WFR-755722]: tried to open a .nc file made with Pytroll/Satpy failed

> Yan,
>
> thank you for your answer. This seems to be fixed quite soon in
> Pytroll/Satpy I heard from the developers.
> So I hope I can use the IDV soon again.
>
> Regards,
>
> Christian

You can access the added server to create a  display of MSG data. The NOAA
server only holds a couple of days data, you should
be able to find an archived server in the EUMETSAT.

Yuan

> [...]
> >> ucar.nc2.dataset.CoordTransBuilder.makeCoordinateTransform(CoordTransBuilder.java:218)
> >> at
> >> ucar.nc2.dataset.CoordSysBuilder.makeCoordinateTransforms(CoordSysBuilder.java:985)
> >> at
> >> ucar.nc2.dataset.CoordSysBuilder.buildCoordinateSystems(CoordSysBuilder.java:577)
> >> at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.enhance(NetcdfDataset.java:475)
> >> at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.<init>(NetcdfDataset.java:1462)
> >> at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.openDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:433)
> >> at ucar.nc2.dataset.NetcdfDataset.acquireDataset(NetcdfDataset.java:528)
> >> at ucar.nc2.dt.grid.GridDataset.open(GridDataset.java:117)
> >> at ucar.nc2.dt.grid.GridDataset.open(GridDataset.java:103)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.doMakeDataSet(GeoGridDataSource.java:1226)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.getDataset(GeoGridDataSource.java:1248)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.data.grid.GeoGridDataSource.initAfterCreation(GeoGridDataSource.java:510)
> >> at ucar.unidata.data.DataManager.createDataSource(DataManager.java:1612)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.createDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1978)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1895)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1829)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.idv.IntegratedDataViewer.makeDataSource(IntegratedDataViewer.java:1802)
> >> at ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.IdvChooser.makeDataSource(IdvChooser.java:943)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.FileChooser.selectFilesInner(FileChooser.java:659)
> >> at ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.FileChooser.selectFiles(FileChooser.java:528)
> >> at
> >> ucar.unidata.idv.chooser.FileChooser.doLoadInThread(FileChooser.java:550)
> >> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
> >> at
> >> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
> >> at
> >> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
> >> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
> >> at ucar.unidata.util.Misc$2.run(Misc.java:1215)
> >> at ucar.unidata.util.Misc$3.run(Misc.java:1243)
> >>

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: WFR-755722
> > Department: Support IDV
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

Ticket ID: WFR-755722
Department: Support IDV