[IDV #XDV-173624]: IDV Images

> Good morning,
>
> my name is Rhiannon Fleming and I'm a junior Meteorology major at
> Millersville University. I'm working on an IDV project with Dr. Richard Clark
> and we are having issues when sending the files via email. I have all of the
> NexRad data complied into XIDV files, however, they tend to crash IDV or
> freeze the computer when opened on the other end of the email. Is there a way
> to clear up this issue or a way to send the files in a different file type
> (jpeg, mp4, mov, etc)?
>
> Thank you for your help,
>
> Rhiannon Fleming
> Millersville University Meteorology Junior

Hi Rhiannon,

What do you mean by "Nexrad data compiled into XIDV"?
 When you need to save the data with bundle, you save the bundle with zidv
option which will include the data (see attached). If this is what you did and
caused the problem, please send me a sample file.

If you want to output the result as mov etc, you can do View > Capture >
Movie....

Yuan

Yuan

Ticket ID: XDV-173624