[IDV #LES-103693]: WRF 3D variables not displaying

> Thanks for your quick reply Yuan. How do you suggest I fix the vertical
> coordinate issue so IDV can read my the 3D output?
>
> Best Regards,
> Youssef

The easy way for me is to ask the data provider to make the change. Otherwise,
we need to develop a plugin for this type of data in the IDV,
it will require two weeks of my time if you can provide the funding support.

Yuan

Ticket ID: LES-103693
Department: Support IDV