[IDV #LBV-213228]: representation at AMS?

> Hi Yuan and Julian (maybe Tom too, but I think he retired....?),Just
> curious to know if any of you guys will be at AMS next week? Unidata /
> IDV booth?  If so, I'd love to chat for a quick bit about a Caribbean
> based project idea and a nagging IDV problem. I have a problem using IDV
> to calculate heat index from temp and relative humidity data using the
> formulas option.  Is there a max number of input parameters that formulas
> can accept? The heat index equation uses only temp and relative humidity,
> but includes a long sequence of calculations.
>
> Hope to see you guys next week.
>
> Happy New Year!
>
> heers,teddy

Hi Teddy,

We will be at the AMS next week, however, there will be no Unidata's booth, you
can find the UCAR booth with a small
Unidata display screen and I will be at the booth a lot of times, or you can
send me an email to set up a meeting. I am
very interested to know your Caribbean project idea.

The heat index function is only available in point data type, is this what you
are working on? It is not very clear to me what
you mean about the long sequence of calculations. Can you provide some details?

Yuan
> http://www.teddyallen.com
>
> "To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together."
>
> African Proverb

Ticket ID: LBV-213228
Department: Support IDV