[IDV #WNM-269516]: kml file can't be chosen with version 5.6u1

> Juan,
> Just downloaded the latest nightly release for Windows 10 and
> attempted to install. My antivirus software, AVG, didn't like the
> file and is uploading the file to themselves for testing. I don't
> know how to stop the upload gracefully. I have relatively slow
> Internet, and it's now sluggish. This never happened before.
>
> Bill

I checked with my local system adm., you can click on the AVG, the popup window
has the option to stop it for a while.
You should be able to stop AVG for 10 seconds or so, then download the IDV to
install it.

Yuan

Ticket ID: WNM-269516
Department: Support IDV