[IDV #SBD-770846]: Front drawing problem

> Full Name: Manuel Chaves
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.6
> Operating System: Ubuntu 18.04
> Hardware: 32 RAM, AMD processor, NVIDIA graphics card
> Description of problem:
>
> Hi
>
> We are having a problem with the drawing tool, specifically the one that
> draws fronts. Every time we want to draw over a satellite image, with
> the afford mentioned tool, the figure just simply does not appear. We
> already try to reset IDV  and change the memory used by the software.
>
> Any ideas of what is going wrong?  We have this issue happening in
> several PCs
>
> Thanks in advanced.

Hi Manuel,

If you loaded the satellite image first, you have the time in the display, and
with tools widget, you
should be able to draw the front line in the each time step by selecting the
"Drawing In Current Time" option.

Yuan

Ticket ID: SBD-770846
Department: Support IDV