[IDV #WRR-219353]: IDV graphics unreadable on high-res screen

> Hi Brian and Yuan,
> Regarding your last e-mail, here is a re-send of the last message I sent on
> the subject.  I have not heard back from anyone since, and have no solution
> to the problems.  I welcome any new information.
> Thanks
> Nico

Ok, the solution in the FAQ seemed to be outdated, we can reproduce this on
Sean's machine. The new solution is still brought up the java.exe, and on the
Compatibility tab, click on the "Change high DPI settings", select
System (Enhanced) on the "high DPI scaling override".

Let us know if this can work, I am going to update the FAQ if I can get your
verification on this solution.

Yuan