[IDV #RMG-479598]: Vertical cross section

> Dear support team,
>
> Hope you find this email well.
>
> I'm trying to display the labels on the vertical cross section isotherm
> contours, but it's not working. I've used the label option via the the
> dashboard but still isn't not showing.
>
> If you can help I would highly appreciated
>
> Hussain
>
> Sent from my iPad

Hi Hussain,

In the Dashboard, there is a Display of the cross section contour, and next to
it is the setting tab, select Settings tab, and click the Change button of the
Contour,
a new window popup, there is a check box for the label, you can even change the
frequency of the label.

Yuan

Ticket ID: RMG-479598
Department: Support IDV