[IDV #ZNT-105517]: Java3D and OpenGL errors when running IDV in RHEL7

> Hello Yuan,
>
> I updated the AMD video driver with mixed success.  The Dashboard continues
> to run instead of the program totally failing, but the Map View still fails
> to load.  I've attached a text doc with the error messages I received.
>
> I was able to successfully run the IDV, including mapping 3D surfaces, after
> removing the AMD graphics card and using the Intel integrated graphics.
>
> Sincerely,
> Robert Haley
>
> Weather Systems Administrator
> Applied Aviation Sciences
> Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
> Office: (386) 323-8033

Hi Rob,

 I googled this mapping error, and this link might provide you some information
and solution:

http://forum.jogamp.org/Error-mapping-GL4bc-td4038221.html

But if you happy with the intel graphics, it should be ok. Next time, remember
the nvidia grpahics card should
be the one to be selected.

Yuan

Ticket ID: ZNT-105517