[IDV #KZE-636386]: Polling for Updating Netcdf Track files not working

> Full Name: Walter Rogers
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Package Version: 5.5
> Operating System: Windows 7 64bit
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: After installing some aircraft track files (netcdf)
> as a data source, I cannot get polling to automatically update the data
> source and reload displays. This is under "Data Sources"-> right click on
> source-> properties.
>
> I have to manually "Reload" or sometimes "Change Data" to get a display
> update.
>
> Same for LOCATION files. No way to automatically update a location file. Must
> use the menu and UI.

I think it is likely a simple checking of the data source and didn't find the
new update data, this maybe why
you not seeing anything happen. I will look into it.

> FYI, Perlan is a soaring/gliding world record attempt to set the AIRCRAFT
> altitude record of 90,000 msl. I'm doing met support in El Calafate ,
> Argentina. We'll be using IDV to over GOES-16, wrf model data and aircraft
> telemetry tracks.
>
> I tried looking into using ISL and loading with the start of IDV using the
> <reload> tag in a loop and sleep.

You can give it a try.

Yuan

> Any ideas on making this work would be much appreciated.

Ticket ID: KZE-636386
Department: Support IDV