[IDV #LZG-445730]: How to display legend in plots

Hi Krishnakumar,

You can experiment with various settings for the Legend Label, color scale etc.

by going to the IDV dashboard, Displays tab, and selecting your display from the
View list. From there, go to Edit --> Properties. Note this is the Edit menu in
the Displays tab, NOT the main Edit menu. Therein you will be able to try
different settings to make your plot publication ready.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Dear Sir/Ma'am,
>
> I want to display a legend of a color plot in my output data file. How to
> do it in IDV?  When I tried to tick Capture " Current window and legend" it
> displays all the windows borders, etc. How to make a publication-ready
> legend in output image files?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> --
>
> Best regards