[IDV #FFJ-426964]: IDV Imagery

Hi JP,

Using the test data you sent I was able to open the IDV bundle and have it
display on a map.
To do this I used the Data Choosers tab on the Dashboard and selected
airline.zidv.  Next in the Open Bundle pop up I checked all of the "Before
opening this bundle do you want to:"
Remove all displays and data
Try to add displays to current windows
Change data  paths
Match display region

I've attached 2 images.  One shows the Open bundle pop up and the other shows
the data being displayed on the map.
I'm using IDV 5.4.

Let me know if this does or does not answer your question.

IDV Support

> Uploaded it.
> JP Kalb
>
> On Thursday, April 12, 2018, 3:06:19 PM PDT, Unidata IDV Support
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> Hi JP,
>
> Can you upload a sample of the data you are using to
> https://ramadda.unidata.ucar.edu/repository/alias/idvupload
>
> IDV Support
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > I have downloaded satellite imagery but I am having trouble trying to
> > plot it on the map. I am trying to see where exactly the imagery lines
> > up with regards to a certain airport for an experiment I am running. Is
> > there a way to plot it on the map instead of the omni control.
> >

> Ticket Details
> Ticket ID: FFJ-426964
> Department: Support IDV
> Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
> web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this
> way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

Ticket ID: FFJ-426964
Department: Support IDV