[IDV #MJG-272991]: "Image capture out has not been set" error messege while running idv bundles from ISL script

> Dear Yuan,
>
> Please see the attachment files contains the ISL script file that i created
> to generate a video file and a captured picture of the error message.
>
> Please note that this problem keeps repeating every time when i run the
> script and i am looking for a solution?
>
> Best regards
> Hamdan

Hi Hamdan,

I didn't see any thing wrong in your ISL script, it looks like the error
happened when the third bundle loaded,
if this is the case, you can remove other three bundles and focus on the third
one to see if you can isolate the issue.

If you can not figure out the solution, send me your bundles too.

Yuan

> On 7 March 2018 at 02:57, Unidata IDV Support <address@hidden>
> wrote:
>
> > > Dear Unidata,
> > >
> > > I am having problem when running my bundles from ISL script, the program
> > > supposed to capture "jpg" images in order to create a video file but at
> > > certain time an error message pops up stops the entire capture process?
> > >
> > > Note that i use IDV 5.4 in a windows 64bit system evironment.
> > >
> > > Best Regards
> > > Hamdan
> > >

> > Hi Hamdan,
> >
> > What is the error message? Could you send me your ISL script? I need a
> > little
> > more information to understand your problem.
> >
> > Yuan
> >

> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: MJG-272991
> > Department: Support IDV
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

Ticket ID: MJG-272991
Department: Support IDV