[IDV #LTH-703704]: IDV 5.4 crashing when opening

> I haven't been able to reproduce your error on Windows 10.
>
> Something else to try would be to figure which graphics card your computer is
> using and see if the graphics card manufacturer has a driver you can install.
> Sometimes windows OS thinks has the correct driver, but it doesn't in my
> experience.
>
> If you send more details about your system, and I happen to have/ be able to
> set up hardware similar to yours to recreate the issue, then maybe I could
> tell you which drivers to use to solve the problem.
>

> Unidata IDV Support
>
> Cece

Another possible case is that there are two graphics drivers in this system,
one is the low end graphic card buildin  the CPU, and the other is high end
one.
This has been a common configuration of HP PC in the past, not sure if still
the same. I moved to Mac for more than 8 years.

Yuan

Ticket ID: LTH-703704
Department: Support IDV