[IDV #JJE-582048]: Question on WRF Hydro Stream Flow Display in the IDV

> Thank you Yuan! Will wait for updates.
>
> Cath

Hi Cath,

Sorry for the delay.

I finally got time to check your dataset, and it should be working in the
IDV5.4 release. Attached is a plugin, you
need to install the plugin first, and then select the data source type as: "WRF
HYDRO files", in the Field Selector,
select Point > stremflow, and display type as point cloud, create display, you
should see the streamflow display
in the main view window.

Yuan