[IDV #ISV-470955]: Access to OPENARCHIVE.SSEC.WISC.EDU

I'm not sure about refreshing the IDV openarchive.ssec.wisc.edu IP lookup?
I'll have to go digging through the source code to see how that works. Or
possibly someone else on the IDV support team will answer your question before
I get there.

I do know openarchive.ssec.wisc.edu works for me, and I just registered with
SSEC just like you.

One thing to do to verify your IP address is correct is to do the following:
1. Google search: my IP address (This will tell you the IP your computer is
presenting to the internet.)
2. Check the email from address@hidden and make sure the IP address you
registered is the same as the one the google search showed.

I've attached screen captures for the 2 steps above (with my IP blocked out)

Cece
Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: ISV-470955
Department: Support IDV