[IDV #GKD-479161]: Flow displays have crosstalk between their display properties

> > Hi Ileana,
> >
> > I will look into this issue when I back to my office Monday, sorry for the
> > delay.
> >
> > Yuan
> >

> Hi Ileana,
>
> I can verify this bug here, I will check in my fix asap.
>
> Yuan

After many digging, it turns out to be a long time bug, or maybe an old design
of visad library. The visad only
allows two flow controls at this moment, and I will try to talk to SSEC people
to increase this number. Until this
happen, we will have to live with two vectors display at most.

Yuan

Ticket ID: GKD-479161