[IDV #QRY-867684]: IDV projection problem.

> Hi,
>
> I'm using IDV to analyze timeseries but I'm having problems with a dataset
> downloaded from Marine Copernicus (.nc file attached). As you can see
> in the picture, the plan view doesn't match with the background map.
> I know that those data have a special projection: ORCA025 native polar
> grid. I already reprojected this dataset, but if I try to upload the data,
> an error appears: "no gridded data found" for the file. The reprojected
> file goes good with other tools like Panoply, but I need to calculate
> year average in IDV, and I can't.
>
> Thank you for your time.
>
> chla_1998_0m.nc
> <https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8v55vSNl4jBcFFZcGFPeGprb3c/view?usp=drive_web>

Hi Estefania,

The reproject the dataset probably has some issue. I loaded the attached file,
the display I created on a globe
view is perfect. Why not use the globe view? You can do all calculation in the
globe view too. I will figure out the issue with the plan view and let you know.

Yuan
> --
> Atentamente,
> MSc. Estefanía Isaza Toro
> Estudiante de Doctorado en Ciencias del Mar.

Ticket ID: QRY-867684
Department: Support IDV