[IDV #AYC-516558]: How to read NEXRAD level 3 data

Hi Yu,

If you cannot find the file, it is possible you need to refresh your view in the
Data Choosers Tab, "General, Files" node.  To refresh your view, simply click on
those two semicircular arrows next to the Add Source button at the bottom of the
Data Choosers.

You may also have to select a "Data Source Type" of "Radar files
(NEXRAD/DORADE/UF)".

If you are still having trouble loading your data, you can upload it here:

and we can help determine what the problem is.

Please keep us up-to-date on your progress.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Full Name: Yu Zhang
> Package Version:
> Operating System:
> Hardware:
> Description of problem: I wonder how to read NEXRAD Level III data using IDV
> from a local disk?  Under data chooser, I'm not able to see the files that I
> downloaded. Do I need to convert the data to a specific format?

Ticket ID: AYC-516558
Department: Support IDV