[Support #MNU-368072]: IDV Viewer

Hi Jim,

We do not do phone support, even for our university community. We answer via
e-mail to gain leverage on questions asked
more than once. I hope you understand.

I see you are trying to plot 3D rainfall, what do you mean by that? Are you
looking for volume scans of the WSR-88D so you can see the "structure" of the
rainfall? I see there has been suggestions for "gridded" data, i.e. model
output, but those precip fields are 2 dimensional (precip at surface).

So before we start laying out the how to, in a step by step fashion, let's be
sure we are loading up what we really want to look at. Please confirm and
inform us what you are really trying to view....model output of the event, or
RADAR from the event..or both?...and for what time(s). Once I have this
information, i will give you a step by step path to completion.

> Still having trouble.  I need help.  I read the tutorial and having issues.
> I need better instruction.  Can you walk me through it.  201-562-3474.

Cheers,

Jeff
Jeff Weber
Unidata User Support