[IDV #BGB-513166]: Please help me some question.

> Hi Yuan,
>
> Please help me to do something look like in my attach pdf file.
>
> Thanks,
> Krirerk

Ok, let me go through your question one by one here:

1) The aggregation issue, we stop supporting multi time dimensions aggregation
since the 5.0 release because it
was very buggy and confusing in many case. Only dataset with one time dimension
can be aggregated since
the 5.0 release. One option is to load the individual files and call the
formula to do
the job.

Formula > Grids > Time Steps > Merge time sequences

2) export netcdf through the ISL :

https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/idv/docs/userguide/isl/DataAndDisplays.html#export

3) There is some restriction to export the whole grid file to excel regarding
the number of the grid points. I don't think
you can export the 0.25 GFS to excel.

Yuan

> On Fri, Jul 7, 2017 at 11:20 PM, Unidata IDV Support <
> address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > > Full Name: Krirerk P.
> > > Email Address: address@hidden
> > > Package Version: 2.9 build date:2010-05-27 15:48 UTC
> > > Operating System: Linux
> > > Hardware: Java: home: /media/nwp/backup-idv/IDV_2.9/jre version:
> > 1.6.0_20 j3d:1.5.2 fcs (build4)
> > > Description of problem: Hello Dear Support team.
> > >
> > > If I want to export this display to netCDF, how can i use script to make
> > this process.
> > >
> > > Thank you very much
> > > Krirerk P.
> > >

> > Hi Krirerk,
> >
> > Please provide more information to help us understand your problem. I am
> > surprised to see that you are still running the 2.9 version,
> > you need to upgrade the IDV to the latest version.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Yuan
> >
> > Ticket Details
> > Ticket ID: BGB-513166
> > Department: Support IDV
> > NOTE: All email exchanges with Unidata User Support are recorded in the
> > Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through
> > the web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in
> > this way, you must let us know in each email you send to us.

Ticket ID: BGB-513166
Department: Support IDV