[IDV #HRF-958294]: Fwd: 3-D traj in idv

> Hi Yuan,
>
> Don Murray suggested I send this to you.  Any ideas why I am getting this
> error message?  Hopefully all the attachments are included.  Thanks.
>
> Dave
> David Reynolds
> Senior Research Meteorologist
> Cooperative Institute for Research in the  Environmental Sciences
> Univ. of Colorado
> Monterey, CA 93940
> 831-521-9262 cell

Hi Dave,

I have been working on redo the 3D trajectory feature, it will be done in a
couple week. If you download the nightly
release, the forward trajectory should be ready, but the backward still under
development.

Let me know if you see any problem in the nightly release.

Yuan

Ticket ID: HRF-958294
Department: Support IDV