[IDV #FTT-217595]: IDV publishing servers

> Full Name: Hamdan Alnaqbi
> Email Address: address@hidden
> Operating System: Windows 7
> Hardware: Java: home: C:\Program Files\IDV_5.3\jre version: 1.8.0_45
> j3d:1.6.0-pre9-daily-experimental daily
> Description of problem: Hello,
>
> Good day.
>
> I have 2 question regarding the publishing servers of IDV 5.3.
>
> 1- Can we add an other external server rather than the a RAMADDA server to
> use it as a prime puplisher for our maps ?
> 2- How to programe IDV to save images on the background automatically without
> any user manual image saving?
>
> Best regards

HI Humdan,

The answer to the first question is yes, but you need to develop the interface
to connect to the other server which may not be
so easy for a regular user. The second question is easy, you can use the ISL or
Jython to run the bundle and save the resulting image automatically.

Yuan

Ticket ID: FTT-217595
Department: Support IDV