[IDV #WPP-797811]: Exporting IDV Model Sounding Data and Importing To SHARPpy

Hi Justin,

Once you have the sounding displayed in the IDV, go to the Sounding "control" by
clicking on the Sounding legend in the display. This action will take you to the
Displays tab in the IDV dashboard. To export the data, in the control (not the
main menu) go to File --> Save --> Export Sounding Table to File...

CSV (comma separated value) and Excel Format are the only format options.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if there is an effective way to export IDV model
> sounding data and import it into SHARPpy. SHARPpy needs a tabular format. I
> was wondering if there were any effective ways to convert it so that it can
> be opened in SHARPpy.
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

Ticket ID: WPP-797811