[IDV #EHD-488664]: grids of wind vector plots with missing value flags

Robert,

You put the NCML and grib files wherever you want. The only catch is you have to
point to the correct location of the grib file in the NCML.

For example, in my NCML I had

location="file:/Users/chastang/Downloads/NCST12_AHI.grib2"

you will have something like

location="file:C:\Users\boba\Downloads\NCST12_AHI.grib2"

in fact, you have an example of this location in the NCML file you successfully
loaded earlier.

You then load the NCML file in the IDV as you normally would wherever it is
located on your computer.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support