[IDV #SUO-994541]: Difficulties loading text file with date, lat, long, depth and Ml

Javier,

I am very glad it worked. All IDV videos are available here from YouTube:

http://goo.gl/n0Frpb

If you find the videos useful, please be sure to share them with
your colleagues.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: SUO-994541