[IDV #LPW-471935]: Plotting .hdf files in IDV

Alexa,

Great! Glad we are making progress and also that you are hanging in there. This
stuff is not so easy.

Replace the current values element with something like this:

   <values>0 3 11</values>

But if that is too onerous because you have many file, we will have to go via
the time extraction route. Let me know...

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: LPW-471935
Department: Support IDV