[IDV #OLZ-226416]: where is weather's radar catalog?

Hi Brian,

Awesome - I'm glad you were able to find what you needed.

Quick question though - which data stream do you mean - the level 2 data
available on weather,
or level 2 in general? There are a lot of people that download the level 2 data
from our TDS without
ever touching the RadarServer. The only two clients I know that can talk to the
RadarServer are the
IDV and our python library Siphon.

Cheers,

Sean