[IDV #PCY-782376]: MDR bugs in a bundle

> >> 2. The data cube showable by the sounding probe, as well as the position
> >> of the probe itself, similarly are not movable. Perhaps that is a
> >> not-yet-unimplemented feature rather than a bug, but it would be much
> >> approciated if it could be made to work.
> >>

> > You are right, it is unimplemented feature, and my question is where to
> > move the probe location, is it ok to set to the center of new area?
> >

> > Yuan
>
> Sure, that sounds like a good choice.
> Thanks!
>
> Brian

Brian,

The first one should be fixed in tomorrow's nightly release, and the second one
may need a little more time.  By the way, when you download and install the
nightly, please test
the new plan view trajectory and volume trajectory, very cool cylinder, ribbon
and deform ribbon trajectory.  For the volume trajectory you need to load GFS
95km as this is the only one with u, v, and w in the same dimensions.

Yuan

> > Ticket Details
> > ===================
> > Ticket ID: PCY-782376
> > Department: Support IDV

> Brian Mapes, Professor
> Department of Atmospheric Sciences
> Meteorology and Physical Oceanography Program
> RSMAS, University of Miami
> 4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
> Miami, FL 33149-1098
>
> phone: (305) 421-4275