[IDV #ZZH-972869]: Extra Folders

Matt,

I get it now. This is a problem with the data and variable variable names -- if
you see what I mean.

But, no problem, IDV to the rescue (I did not know this was possible myself).

Try parameter aliases that look like this:

\\*/u-component_of_wind_height_above_ground
\\*/v-component_of_wind_height_above_ground

Those two leading backslashes before the wildcard are the key to making this
work
so don't forget them.

Let us know how it goes.

Best,