[IDV #EOV-949152]: NUCAPS data

Hi Joleen,

Here is the answer to your second question:

re: would you prefer that I send the question and information
through IDV tracking and cc you or, should I just send the information
directly to you?

It is always better to send these kinds of emails to the IDV department
of our inquiry tracking system by addressing the email to:

address@hidden

If you forget the stylized, department-specific email address (e.g.,
address@hidden, address@hidden,
address@hidden, etc.), you can send the email(s) to
our general support inbox using:

support-unidata.ucar.edu