[IDV #VWR-998262]: IDV on yellowstone?

Ashish,

I unfortunately do not have an account on Yellowstone though I may get one as a
result of this conversation.

I am going to bring in Kevin Tyle (SUNY Albany) and Brian Mapes (Univ. of Miami)
into this discussion due to a previous thread about running the IDV on
Yellowstone. If it is a matter of figuring out xvfb issues, we may also be able
to provide you with help here as we have gained expertise in the IDV xvfb area
on account of our efforts to run the IDV in the cloud.

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/mailing_lists/archives/idvusers/2013/msg00118.html

Brian, Kevin do you have advice for Ashish about running IDV on Yellowstone?

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

> Hello,
>
> I have large output files and multiple days and I plan to see sone variables.
> So, can I use idv on yellowstone interactively, since I can’t import such
> huge Tb data on on local machine.
>
> best,
> Ashish

Ticket ID: VWR-998262