[IDV #CKM-561627]: problem with drawing/location controls

> > I tested the bundle, I can see the problem.
> >
> > Yuan
>
> So the problem is the subsetStations api, when you zoom in and out, the list
> of stations it returns can be zero. I will fix it.
>
> Yuan

Don,
      The problem is the LinearLatLonSet not doing correctly in the case the
longitude cross the dateline, so, whenever your screen's longitude
ranges from positive to negative, you will not see anything.

      In the subsetStations api, there is a commented out block using the
screen bounds contains can do better job. My question is that why you
changed this long time ago?  maybe screen bounds contains api is better now
than before.

Yuan

> > > I am working on the animation one right now. I will take a look this one
> > > later.
> > >
> > > Yuan

Ticket ID: CKM-561627
Department: Support IDV