[IDV #RZP-160177]: unable to read netcdf file.

Mark,

I think you are getting closer, but some of my previous comments still apply:

- I don't know if you can supply a comment inside the unit definition,
specifically
the unit of Kelvin; "K # degrees Kelvin". I would just put "K".

- ***Most importantly, the ordering of the coordinate variables in the variable
definition looks suspicious and therefore the shape of your data is inconsistent
with what you describe in the variable definition. I have time, z, lat, lon NOT
lon, lat, pres, time. At any rate, think hard about the shape of you data***

Again, ncdump is your indispensable friend.

Best,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: RZP-160177
Department: Support IDV